Monday 25 November 2013

12 Tags of Christmas - Tags 3&4

Hello again it's day 2 of my 12 Tags of Christmas, today I am going to show you 2 tags that are very easy to do.

This time I used the  products listed below from the Flutterbuys Website to make these 2 tags. Some are the same as I used for the first 2 tags plus some extra products.

·                     Manila Tags size 6 (sets of 4 for 50 cents)
·                     Ink pads Versa cubes, Distress inks and Versa Mark Pen
·                     Embossing powder -  Sparkle
·                     Embossing Folders - Wrapped in Christmas range (20% Off SALE)
·                     Mini Misters with water
·                     Die cutting machine - just to emboss (I use a Cuttlebug)
Plus 
  • White Wax Crayon
  • Delicata Golden Glitz Pigment ink pad
  • Metallic Gold Ribbons in 2 shades
Number 3 "Peace"


    
















 My first step was to Emboss the Manila Tag with the
"Peace and Joy" Embossing folder
I rubbed gently over the surface of the ornaments with a white wax Crayon to stop the ink from going onto the background and then with Versa cube ink pads all over the tag until I am happy with the depth of colour. I then rub off the white wax and rub a Delicata Golden Glitz ink pad over the whole tag to make it shine. You can use any colours you like to match your theme each year.

**NEW** WIJ A2 EB/F Peacful Ornaments  Versa Cubes  
White Crayon - Single

Number 4 "Ornaments"
 














My first step was to Emboss the Manila Tag with the
"Peaceful Ornaments" Embossing folder
I rubbed gently over the surface of the ornaments with a Versa mark Pen, it will darken the area but I liked this effect, then pour Sparkle embossing powder over the ornaments and Heat emboss. I then rub ink over the tag with Versa cube ink pads and then and with Distress ink using a distressing tool to get the blended effect on the edges of the card. I then  spray water all over the whole tag. It's easy to dry the tag off with the heat gun for a quick result. I love the blotchy water marks you get using the distress inks and water. You can use any colours you like to match your theme each year.

                         
**NEW** WIJ 5x7 EB/F Peace and Joy  Versa Mark Ink Watermark Pen 
 Embossing Powders

On both Tags I have used Metallic Gold Ribbon as the tie at the top.

Gold Ribbon 1 6mm
Gold Ribbon 1 Light 6mm

I hope I have inspired you to have a go at your own Christmas tags.

**Tags - Manila Size 6 (set of 4)

Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions please leave a comment below, I would love to know what you think. Ta Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment