Tuesday 17 December 2013

12 Tags of Christmas Lucky Last 12

Hello again it's time for the lucky last tag number 12 of my 12 Tags of Christmas. I must apologies for the delay as I have had some family illnesses and hospital visits over the last few week which have taken up my time but today I have the morning to show you 1 more tag.

This time I used the  products listed below from the Flutterbuys Website www.flutterbuys.com.au to make this tag. 

·    Manila Tags size 6 (sets of 4 for 50 cents)
·    Dies - Magical Christmas  Intricutz range (20% Off SALE)
·    Ink pads Versa cubes, Distress inks 
·    Embossing Folder - Wrapped in Christmas range (20% Off SALE)
·    Die cutting machine 
Plus
  • Mini Tinsel Wire Ribbon
  • Free Stamp Set From #40 Docrafts Magazine
Number 12 "Stockings"


My first step was to emboss the Manila Tag with the 
"Wild Holly" Embossing folder
 used Distress ink Mustard Seed and a distressing tool to build up the back ground colour and then rubbed gently over the surface with a versa cube ink pad in silver to highlight the embossed surface and the edges of the tag.


**NEW** WIJ 5x7 EB/F Wild Holly
 
Mustard Seed

I have cut some Dark Green Cardstock with the Intricutz "Stockings Everywhere"  Die. I have used a red versa cube ink pad to darken the cardstock and then using the Freebie Stamp set that comes with the Docrafts Creativity Essentials Magazine #40  as I used in the last tag. I have stamped over the die cut with the images using a Versa cubes ink pad in white. I have fixed the stockings die cut to the tag with the mini tinsel wire bending them around the tag to hold it in place.

Intricutz MC Die Stockings Everywhere
  
Tinsel Wire Ribbon - RedTinsel Wire Ribbon - Green

I have used Some Christmas Icons Ribbon as the tie at the top.

Christmas Ribbon 6 mm Christmas Icons Yellow - Click Image to Close


So they are my 12 tags of Christmas I hope you have enjoyed seeing how I made them and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Crafty 2014.

Thanks for stopping by if you have any questions please leave a comment below, I would love to know what you think. Ta Samantha


  
1,2,3,4,5,6


7,8,9,10,11,12


No comments:

Post a Comment